- Back to Home »
- How to Publish Your Website to Search engines, Search engines, Yahoo!,
Posted by : Vivek Shah Monday, April 15, 2013
The first phase to getting your website and to get better positions in Search engines is to submit your URL to google. An example of an URL is www.yoursite.com. Gradually the google will discover your site but this will help facilitate the procedure.
Once you submit your URL, it could take several times, several weeks, or month for the google to catalog your page(s). Outcomes may fluctuate so do not create this in rock. Aspects such as other sites directing to your site can contact now as well.
Submit your URL to Google:
1. Go to the following link: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Kind in your URL, example: http://www.Example.com
3. Get into the captcha written text proven in the box
4. Choose “Add URL”
Submit your URL to Bing:
1. Go to the following link: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
2. Get into the captcha written text proven in the box
3. Kind in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
4. Choose “Submit URL”
Submit your URL to Yahoo:
1. Go to the following link: http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
2. Simply just click “Submit Your Site for Free”
3. You will be rerouted to Search engines. Adhere to the on-screen guidelines for posting your URL.